Currently 1 open position:
jetvision® has been developing and distributing high-performance, reliable and technically sophisticated hardware and software solutions for aircraft positioning worldwide for more than 10 years. Our clientele includes the operators of all well-known flight tracking websites, specialists for aircraft noise prevention at commercial airports, operators of wind turbines and drones (UAVs), regional airports and – last but not least – the demanding private user.
We are a small but highly motivated team of developers, technicians and support staff. In order to further expand our team, we are looking for a full-time mechatronics or electronics technician (f/m/d) for our location in Unterschleißheim.
– Independent final inspection and quality control of series devices
– Participation in new technical developments and individual projects
– Continuous improvement of internal and external processes and documentation
– Programming and functional testing of assemblies
– Analysis and troubleshooting of defective devices
– Support of production management in general tasks
– You have completed technical training – or have a comparable qualification
– You like to work in small teams, are customer-oriented and have good technical and manual skills
– You actively contribute to the success of the project through independent, goal-oriented and conscientious work
– You have a good command of spoken and written English and German
– Flexible working hours
– Fair training periods
– Flat hierarchies and active participation in projects
– A collegial and highly motivated team
– Freedom for creative thinking and new ideas
– Individual support and responsibility perspectives
– Good public transport links and garage parking space
– Attractive remuneration
We look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail to [email protected].
Do you have any questions? Call +49 89 954 5991-23.